- OHR Units
- Employee Benefits
- Strategic Staffing/Workforce Planning (formerly Employment Services)
- Classification & Compensation
- HR Solutions (formerly ERCC)
- Systems & Technology (formerly Strategic & Technical Services)
- Learning and Organizational Development
- Life Balance
- A to Z Index
Job Loss Resources
Adjusting to job loss is never easy. This website provides helpful information to ease the transition due to job loss or workforce reduction.
If you are a supervisor, it can be difficult to find a way to appropriately share with your employee that he/she will be losing their job.
This website contains information for employees and supervisors who are impacted by job loss or layoff. Enter either the employee or supervisor portion to find employment resources, career counselors, important contact information, layoff process information and many other items to assist in your exploration of options and opportunities.
For additional assistance, please contact:
Office of Human Resources
204 Kerr Administration