- Diploma Forms
- Registration Forms
- Student Records Forms
- Catalog Declaration
- Certification of Enrollment
- Certification of Enrollment Submission Dates & Letter of Explanation
- Completion of Subsequent Credential
- Confidentiality Request
- Permission to Release Educational Records
- Transcript Request
- Transcript Release Form
- Transfer Course Equivalency Petition
- Undergraduate Certificate Declaration
- Undergraduate Change of Academic Program
- Undergraduate Planned Educational Leave
- Additional Forms
- Video Tutorials
- Grading Videos
- Graduation Videos
- MyDegrees for Advisors
- Registration Videos
- Other Videos
- Catalog Policy
Apply for Graduation
Applications for graduation must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar. They may be filed up to three terms before the expected graduation term so progress can be monitored each term. However, applications must be submitted no later than the end of the second week of the term in which the student plans to complete degree requirements.
Please read the following before using the online application for graduation:
- Undergraduates must be of senior standing before being eligible to submit an application.
- The application will display your existing curriculum. If this curriculum is not the curriculum with which you intend to graduate; stop, exit the application, and meet with your advisor to change your program before returning to complete the application.
- Students who wish to change graduation dates or program information after the first application must cancel their existing application for graduation and file a new application in accordance with the stated deadline.
- Students receiving more than two degrees will need to contact the Registrar’s Office for assistance.
To submit an application for graduation
Click here for the application for graduation (you will need to enter your Online Services login information before being taken to the application).
Additional Application Functions
From the Student Records menu you may also view existing applications for graduation, cancel an existing application for graduation, and confirm your intention to attend commencement.